Struble Orthodontics is a state-of-the-art orthodontic clinic that serves central Oregon, including Bend, Redmond, Sisters, and the surrounding communities. Our practice provides excellent care for patients of all ages, from kids ready for a set of braces to grownups who want to improve the health and beauty of their smiles. On behalf of Dr. Blair Struble, Dr. Erica Crosta, and our entire team, we hope we can become partners in pursuit of wonderful smiles for you and your family.
Our well trained and dedicated staff is experienced in a full range of orthodontic treatments and techniques using the latest, most comfortable technology in the field. We are an all-ages family practice that offers the following services:
- Traditional metal and clear braces for children, teens, and adults
- Damon® Smile braces
- Invisalign® clear aligners
- Soft tissue laser treatment
- Temporary Anchorage Devices
- Digital X-ray imaging
- Indirect bonding techniques for greater patient comfort
- Digital iTero intraoral scanning... less uncomfortable impressions!
Contact our Bend orthodontic office or our Redmond orthodontic office today to schedule your complimentary consultation and office tour with Dr. Struble or Dr. Crosta. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Call today!